Although not readily evident on my site — my current WordPress theme doesn’t display them — I add tags to all of my posts. I just noticed the tags section on my site management page creates a tag cloud, and it makes for an interesting visual.
Based on my tag cloud, I have learned (if I didn’t know already):
- I seem to write about Castle more than I watch it.
- Amazingly I am now a bigger fan of the Los Angeles Kings than I am of the Buffalo Sabres. There was a time when I never thought this would be possible. (But the Sabres are still in my heart…)
- My favorite TV show is still Mission: Impossible, even after all these years.
- Oslo is getting more blog-attention than Cairo. (Need to do something about that…)
- I’ve posted more about England than about the United States. But I guess I’ve never taken a trip to the United States, so that makes sense.
- Dollhouse made me think, even when I didn’t like it.
- I love GarageBand!
- Looks like I’ve got a thing for Amy Acker…
- Looks like I’ve got a thing for…Fran Kranz?
- Most-mentioned authors: Alan Furst, Nancy Kress, John LeCarre’, Maureen F. McHugh.
- What is this Futurismic thing?
- I am very interested in World War II history.
- You may never have heard of The Sandbaggers, but evidently that show is important to me.
- The largest tag by far: Subnetworks. It looks like I really do want to finish writing this novel.
And now, to tag this post, thereby reinforcing my tendencies…