Random, recent observations…
- I half-watched I Love You, Man (2009) from across the room last weekend while playing WoW, and laughed enough that I felt like I should have been paying more attention. The premise is paper-thin, but Jason Segal and especially Paul Rudd are pretty funny in it. (The whole “slappin’ the bass” thing was killing me.)
- Evidently I’m the only Southern Californian who fears getting run over when accessing my car while street-parking. Everyone else here just seems to assume that the world will get out of their way.
- I still believe reality television is fundamentally bad for you. That said, uh, congrats to Antonio…
- If Dean Lombardi trades Alexander Frolov, I will personally kick him in the nads.
- Blog posts I keep meaning to write: “Los Angeles vs. Iowa City,” “My Dream Supergroup,” “10 TV Characters Who, for Good or Ill, Have Contributed to My Behavior”
- I’m going to start calling Facebook “Guiltbook.” Please don’t take it personally if I don’t download your apps, people. There’s only so much time in the day!
And speaking of Facebook, Oslo is now a proud member of Catbook…here he is chilling on the piece of cat furniture we’ve taken to calling “the Lounge.”
I have “ignored” SO many FB apps! I was into them for a little while, but then they just started eating up too much time. Too much marshmallow fluff!
I am kind of a neat freak, and the out-of-controlness of Facebook ap requests just messes with my sense of orderliness. I love reading status updates and keeping up with friends around the country, but I hate that icky sense of *needing to clean* every time I log on… 🙂
Oslo almost looks like he’s wearing a cat mask in that picture. It’s a weird illusion.
How do you know it isn’t a mask…? Mwahahahaha…